Looks like that’s all for the Masato route, next up is Kengo. We’re a bit short on staff again this week so the release took a bit longer than expected. The better raw was released a lot later today and that set us back a few hours. We decided to re-encode the better raw instead of using a v0 with a lower quality raw. Regardless, we plan to do a double release this weekend. The OVA raw was obtained last week from a BD rip and we are currently putting the final touches on it right now. (There is a lot of typesetting to be done.) If all goes well, we should have the OVA ready by tomorrow.
rokudaimehokage on New Site – *Site Mo… tfw on New Site – *Site Mo… rokudaimehokage on New Site – *Site Mo… rokudaimehokage on New Site – *Site Mo… Little Busters! ~Ref… on Upcoming Plans – Winter…